Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Strange comments...

One of the most interesting things about having such a large Pinterest following (up to 2,273,741 followers for those keeping track!) has been the interesting comments I receive from people on the things that I pin.  Most comments I just leave alone, no matter how weird they are, but others I end up deleting for fear of people thinking that the person is a friend of mine!

For example, I few weeks ago I pinned the movie 'It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown'.  It was one of my childhood favorites, and it's something we watch with our girls every year before Halloween.  The pin got 130 likes, 183 repins, and 9 comments.  8 of those comments were about how people loved the movie, etc.  One comment was a total bash on Charles Schulz, the creator of Charlie Brown and the Peanuts comic strip.  The person spent a good deal of time discussing that Schulz was a horrible person and a Nazi who idolized Adolf Hitler.  I'm not sure if there's any truth to that at all -- but I do know that it's probably not something that needed to be discussed on my innocent Pinterest pin of a well-loved childrens movie!!

 
I guess some people just have too much time on their hands... :)  If you're one of those people (and even if you're not!) then I suggest you head over to Pinterest, and don't forget to follow me while you're there!! Happy Pinning!


No comments:

Post a Comment