Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Pin of the Day - October 2

The 'pin of the day' for Tuesday was pinned just before writing this post so it doesn't have the most repins yet (100 so far) but I have a feeling it will be popular!



The pin (which you can find here) is a fabulous idea for a baby shower gift!  The basket includes 12 bags, each of which has everything you need for a single diaper change...a diaper (size 1), a ziplock bag of wipes, a disposable changing mat (in case your diaper-changing venue is suspect), a bag for diaper disposal, and a bottle of hand sanitizer. The idea is that whenever you're running out, you can just grab a bag or two and trust that you have everything you need right there. Maybe you keep a bag stocked in the glove box, just in case. And then you restock them as you use them.  You could also include a clean onesie -- depends on how much $ you want to spend on the complete basket.  I love this idea and can't wait to put one together for my next baby shower.

Next time you're on Pinterest don't forget to follow me!! Happy Pinning!

3 comments:

  1. I love this idea! So cute for a baby shower. Oh, btw that reminds me that you should take pictures or add to your blog your 12 months of baby clothes that you did for me and Trisha? I think I have all the little saying you did for me saved... I will see if I can dig them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just another reason why we NEED to make this stuff happen ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly what I thought when I pinned this last night!!

    ReplyDelete