Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pin of the Day - October 10

Today's 'pin of the day' is pretty simple.  And also pretty wonderful :)  It was pretty popular too - currently with 426 likes and 1,076 repins.

I've never been one to keep a journal.  I've always *wanted* to...but I just don't have the patience or ability to commit to writing every day (or more than once every 6 months!)  You can find my pin here.   This pin is for a simple daily calendar...each day you write down the year and something that happened that day.  Some days will include very significant events, and others may just be filled with regular daily activities.  It would be so awesome after a few years to look back and see what you previously did on that exact date. 



In addition to doing this for myself for the upcoming year I think it would be a fun gift to give those that I love.  You can find a full 'how-to' on putting this gift together on the lovely blog Design Sponge.

The next time you visit Pinterest don't forget to follow me!! Happy Pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment