Friday, October 5, 2012

Pin of the Day - October 5

The 'pin of the day' for Friday was another very popular one (currently has 432 likes and 940 repins).   This ribbon headband holder looks pretty easy to make and is a must-have for those of us with little girls who love headbands!   


You can find my pin here...but unfortunately it looks like the blog where the photo came from is no longer up and running.  Although many of us could probably figure out how to make our own headband holder by just looking at the photo, I thought it would be much better if I could post with a tutorial on how to do it yourself.  While looking online I came across another blog with a very similar looking headband holder - AND step by step directions :)  Here's the holder from that blog:


I found this on The Fierce Glamour Blog and the directions are easy to follow!  I'm looking forward to making my own headband holder for my girls -- stuffing them all in a drawer, like I do now, just isn't cutting it anymore :)

The next time you visit Pinterest don't forget to follow me!! Happy Pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment