Monday, October 8, 2012

Pin of the Day - October 8

The 'pin of the day' for Monday was immediately popular (currently with 498 likes and 849 repins). Fall is definitely my favorite season. By the time the end of September rolls around I'm ready to pack away my summer clothes and break out the cozy sweaters! Fall in Seattle can be a little tricky. It's often cold enough for a sweater in the morning...and by the late afternoon you feel like you need shorts and a tank top! I saw this gorgeous outfit on a friends Pinterest page this afternoon and I just had to pin!!


You can find my pin here. I did a little searching online and finally found that the picture originated from a blog called Lilly's Style. I have a serious penchant for Tory Burch Reva flats and especially love them paired with skinny jeans. On the blog it looks like Lilly wore this outfit for a casual Friday in April but it really screams fall to me! Since temps in Seattle were still in the 70s today I guess I'll have to wait a bit longer for my comfy sweaters....maybe next week??
 
The next time you visit Pinterest don't forget to follow me!! Happy Pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment