Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Pin of the Day - October 3

The 'pin of the day' for Wednesday was the most re-pinned by a landslide (currently with 2214 repins).  As is often the case with things that are repinned thousands of times...this was a food pin!  It's also a Halloween recipe which is fitting for the beginning of October.   


These pumpkin pretzels (which you can find here) would be perfect for a Halloween party, snack at your child's school, or just to have around the house this month :)  The recipe is pretty easy too - you only need a few simple ingredients.  You can link to the recipe through Pinterest by clicking on the photo or you can go to the original source ... Butter, with a side of Bread.  Looks like I found my treat for the preschool Halloween party this year!!

Next time you're on Pinterest don't forget to follow me!! Happy Pinning!

1 comment:

  1. Girl- you just MADE MY DAY! Thank you so much for the feature and pinning my "recipe!" They idea came to me while I was nursing my baby in bed after a loooong day being a mama. My first thought was- That's dumb, no one's going to think something that simple is cool. I thought it was cool though and went with it...SO GLAD! I should do more thinking while nursing instead of just zoning out! :) x 10!! Again- THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete