Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pin of the Day - November 13

Where oh where have I been??  Every day I think to myself..."I really need to get back to my blog" and every day life just seems to get in the way!!  Plus, I get so busy pinning great stuff that I totally run out of time to get on and blog about it :)

Today's 'pin of the day' is a recipe that looks SO delicious...and it comes from my all time favorite food blogger Culinary Concoctions By Peabody !  The recipe is for a Captain Crunch Chocolate Chip Cookie.  How amazing does that sound?  So amazing that I really want to head into the kitchen right.this.second to make some.  This pin was very popular, as Peabody's recipes always are, currently it has 521 likes and 1,119 repins.  Looks like I'm not the only one craving Captain Crunch and chocolate chips all wrapped up in a yummy cookie!



Although these cookies would be perfect for just about any reason, I think they would be so fun to do as a school snack for your kiddos, a birthday party or the next sleepover at your house (be it for children or adults!)
 
You can find the recipe here Culinary Concoctions By Peabody .... if you're a fan of fabulous recipes you'll definitely want to follow Peabody's blog so you don't miss out on her next amazing concoction!  You can see my original pin here
 
The next time you visit Pinterest don't forget to follow me!! Happy Pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment