Sunday, September 30, 2012

Pin of the Day - September 30

Sundays 'pin of the day' was pretty popular (1,646 repins) and seemed very fitting since Halloween will be here before we know it!  I really can't believe that October will be here tomorrow...where in the world did September go??  These mummy lights are just adorable and super easy to put together.  I'm looking forward to making some to line my front walkway for the trick-or-treaters this year.

 
 
 
To make these yourself you just wrap a mason jar in gauze (or crepe paper would probably work too) and glue in place.  Then add googly eyes from the craft store and stick a candle inside!  I love the various sizes although I'll probably just stick to the standard 8oz jars since that's what I have in my craft room :)  You can find the pin here Mummy Lights
 
And while you're visiting Pinterest don't forget to follow me!!  Happy Pinning!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment